Finishing Editing

 I have finally finished the editing process. But this wasn't a process I completed alone. With the help and opinions of my director Honey. Both me and Raven decided to have different versions of the film to choose from. Both these versions being editing to our different likings. So as a team we had to decide which version we wanted to use. The final verdict was to use my edited version slightly combined with Honeys. This decision was made because both versions were awesome and even better combined. So this means the overall editing is completed with only a few tweaks needing to be made. The main one is adding our music to the film. Music that took us a while to decide on. Honey as the director chose 2 songs. One was by Power Music Factor and the other was by Elysium Audio Labs. Even though these were not the songs we initially wanted they worked out perfectly fine in the end. Honey was nervous on how the music would pair with the video but in the end it worked. As the editor I think I did a pretty great job and my team was also glad on how it came out. The editing process was actually quite simple because of the way we chose to edit. A smooth editing process which led us to a smooth finish with the project. As a team we are very proud of how it came out. Thats all for now. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research - "Prisoners" Opening Sequence

Title Research - "Gone Girl" Opening Sequence