To launch the start of my commercial I needed to figure out what editing software I wanted to use before I even started considering what to do with my pictures and videos. Cap cut being the most popular and "obvious choice." But I was looking at a broader aspect of editors outside of what people usually use. Of course, trying to be as advanced as possible in the simplest way. The first larger editing software that came to my mind was Adobe something I had access to and was very slightly familiar with. YouTube allowed me access to a very large variety of videos on how to use the software as well as some tips and tricks. So far learning the software thoroughly seems to be the hardest part of my commercial. After I was able to adequately learn the adobe software, I went on to learn about other free software's that were advanced but also easy to use since adobe was a lot at once. Some software's I came across were shot cut and DaVinci resolve DaVinci resolve was on the t...
Since the other day of production, I have brainstormed some Ideas of how I want my commercial laid out. The idea I will most likely is not be my original one at the time though. To clarify the idea that is standing out to me most is aligning my pictures with the song lyrics. I will go more in depth later. Right now, I still need to figure out a tagline for my commercial. One that has stood out to me from my brainstorming is "feel like a brand-new person" considering its one of the main lyrics of my song it only seems fitting. Now on to how I plan to layout my commercial. The first part will be my first 2 pictures. Basically, a jump from baby me to fifth grade me. The lyrics playing over it being "what I always longed for. Then switching into the video of me as the music comes to a stop/beat drop. The video will play for a bit and then the music will start back up featuring a current picture of me with the lyrics "feel like a brand-new person". Following with th...
1. My group and I's product mainly shows the "best friend" side of social groups. Like how in the first part of the video the greeted each other with hugs and a smile on their faces. A connection few people have outside of a select few or group. The way the subjects interact with each other also heavily shows this viewpoint. The god represents outsiders of this friendship. Representing how it may feel to be the third around two best friends is exactly what the God is doing. Although there is absolutely no interaction between the god and the two best friends you can tell that the goddess has a sort of empathy for the two girls. It may be seen as odd that the goddess continues to watch over the girls you can tell that the goddess enjoys the bond between the two. The overall execution of this video allows this image to be created. And of course, that image leads to the feeling and question of if the goddess wants to be a part of their bond. 2. It wouldn't be far-fetched ...
Comments
Post a Comment