Film Review!

Hey cuties! So with editing all finished we have now look over the film. Honestly, I love it! I think it was really well filmed. I feel like we did a really good job at capturing the idea I had. The only part of the film that I feel like wasn’t captured that well was the idea that the character is deaf. I had no idea how to show it that well. But I hope the point comes across. I wanted it to be that the attacker was ableist and only went for deaf people. Which was the reason it was so important for the one being attacked was deaf. I really hope that you guys like it as much as we do. I’m pretty proud of it. I think the music really made it all come together. I also think that Kaylee used the perfect font for what we were going for. All together our team really enjoyed the film even though it wasn’t exactly what I expected. I’m happy with the changes that were made. That’s all for today. I hope you have a wonderful day. Bye lovelies!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research - "Prisoners" Opening Sequence

Title Research - "Gone Girl" Opening Sequence