The opening sequence of "Se7en" features stark, impactful titles that set the tone for dark thriller. The typography is gritty and reinforces the film's intense atmosphere. Images of urban decay, crime scenes, and unsettling symbols take center stage. These visuals foreshadow the film's suspenseful and ominous narrative. The film establishes the thriller genre by immersing viewers in a foreboding atmosphere through its title design and choice of disturbing visuals. The combination creates a sense of unease and anticipation.
We will be filming sometime during the middle of February, we don't have a date for sure set in stone but we should all be free around that time. With that being said, if someone can't end up making it, that will be fine as we can film and act with only two people. We want to film at Gregs house however, if we cant we will be filming at Honeys house instead. For everyone's safety we're going to make sure that we have at least one parent present. We're also going to avoid using any items that could potentially cause harm. If anyone can't do anything we will give the task to another person and figure out how to make it easiest for everyone.
The editing process didn't take nearly as long as I expected. But before I could start the camera person had to send me the clips that they recorded so I could get to work. These clips ended up being all the different scenes we filmed one that was all the scenes put together. When editing I decided that some of the scenes filmed didn’t need to be included. This is because they didn’t fit the overall vibe of the video. Or because they were simply too short and irrelevant, so they were scrapped. When editing I took into account all of the filters and effects that would fit with the music video considering the theme of it. The theme of it being a goddess watching over two humans. So, I decided that whenever the goddess showed up there would be some sort of aura around her. One of the effects used to accomplish this was called vignette. This was used in the first scene the goddess appeared to establish her mystical presence. Another filter that was used on the goddess was called...
Comments
Post a Comment