Reflection

 Since I went into this project almost blind, I was able to learn a lot on the editing front. To start my process of learning this new side of technology I took advantage of YouTube and research different videos about cap cut. These videos mainly consisting of starter information on how to use the app. Overall the main technology I would I learned was cap cut. For my commercial I didn't utilize many other editing software's considering I'm newer. For caput I learned how to import screen recorded videos for sound. I also learned how to transition into different scenes/clips.

During this project I learned that procrastination will only set me back in the long run. I need to more strictly follow the time frames appointed.

To make my next project better I plan on practicing how to edit more. Also giving myself time to taking more time to look over each piece of media I use during planning. One mistake I made during this project was mixing up due dates which caused me to do some last-minute rushing. To solve this on my next project I will write down each date in a planner which will give me the appropriate time frame. Another spot for improvement for my project is to make my projects cleaner. Meaning I want them to look more eye grabbing for the person looking at it. Considering how amateur my commercial looked.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog

Production Blog

Critical Creative Reflection