Since the other day of production, I have brainstormed some Ideas of how I want my commercial laid out. The idea I will most likely is not be my original one at the time though. To clarify the idea that is standing out to me most is aligning my pictures with the song lyrics. I will go more in depth later. Right now, I still need to figure out a tagline for my commercial. One that has stood out to me from my brainstorming is "feel like a brand-new person" considering its one of the main lyrics of my song it only seems fitting. Now on to how I plan to layout my commercial. The first part will be my first 2 pictures. Basically, a jump from baby me to fifth grade me. The lyrics playing over it being "what I always longed for. Then switching into the video of me as the music comes to a stop/beat drop. The video will play for a bit and then the music will start back up featuring a current picture of me with the lyrics "feel like a brand-new person". Following with th...
Hello, my name is Kaylee, and this is a little blog about me. For starters I'm 15 and from Miami, Florida. I've always been a bit more on the creative side when it comes to my hobbies. Things like video games have always interested me. I got into them in elementary school and still haven't lost interest. This led me to build my own computer, so I also know a bit about tech (just a bit though). The plan is to start learning more about editing and finally use my very little knowledge of coding. I also got into origami in middle school though I don't really do it anymore I have a box of old things I made and will most likely dabble in origami here and then in the future. One of my most recent hobbies has been crocheting which I got into January 2023 because I was sick and bored. It's also something I want to make into a business. So enough with my hobbies considering I'm from Miami you may be wondering why I would go to a school. All the way in Fort Lauderdale. Th...
Of course, the first step of starting the filming process is to head to the location were filming at. Which in this case was the mall. When I arrived, I met up with my group in the food court and talked about what we wanted to do and decided to start with the scene of the actors walking into the mall. Which we filmed a few times to get the perfect shot. This is because the actors didn't seem natural enough with their movements at first. But we persevered. Next, we entered the mall to start filming the next few scenes. Though we weren't sure where exactly we wanted to film, we decided to just walk around the mall and see what shops would be nice. Which led us to find the perfect store. This being the statue shop you will scene in a scene during the music video. The vibe of the store was perfect. One thing to note is that the actors didn't know they were being filmed. Which allowed us the most natural performance. Then we headed over to the cuties stuff because there were ma...
Comments
Post a Comment